Installing and removing gasĀ appliances

gas firesIf you need a gas fire installed, you’ll need a Gas Safe engineer to help you with that (that’s me!).

If you need to remove a gas fire, cap off the old pipes or decommission the whole thing, again you should get a Gas Safe engineer to ensure it’s done safely. This is true of any gas appliances such as gas hobs, gas cookers and gas stoves. Get in touch for a free quote.

Appliances I can service include (but not limited to!):

  • Gas hob
  • Gas oven
  • Gas range
  • Gas fires
  • Gas water heater


Get in touch today